This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

24 December 2009

Happy Christmas

The presents are wrapped.  The turkey, ham, veg and various sauces are ready.  This year we have Santa calling for the first time and we look set to have the first white Christmas in my memory so tomorrow will be a busy day. 

Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to wish all visitors to this site a happy Christmas. Of course if you celebrate a different festival at this time or even if this time of year is of no special significance for you I hope you will still accept my wish for happiness, peace and prosperity at this time and into 2010.


And in particular I would like to wish best of luck to all those travelling to worlds in Turkey. I'm sure it will be a great tournament and be sure to come back here for regular updates over the next 10 days.

Nollaig shona dhaoibh.
Colm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.