This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

4 January 2011

Video of WUDC final

Alfred "Tuna" Snider wins the race among those at the final to post a video of the debate online.  I know the team at idebate are also working on copies of the final plus the ESL and EFL finals and I'll post details of these once available.


Debate - WUDC - Invade Zimbabwe - WUDC 2012 Finals from Alfred Snider on Vimeo.

OG: Monash A
OO: Oxford A
CG: Sydney A
CO: London School of Economics A

Motion: This house would invade Zimbabwe

2 comments:

  1. Maryan2:20 pm

    Victor Finkel. You are the best in the world. Congrats. Music is debate. Debate is music. From Marius Yannick(RESID A) University of Dschang (Cameroon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I AM ELIAM MSUKU I AM A DEBATE FACILITOR AT PROJECT PLAYGROUND IN LANGA IN CAPE TOWN I WANT HOST DEBATE TOURNAMENT RUSTENBURG. THERE FEW SCHOOL IN AREA THAT ARE NOT EXPOSED TO DEBATING SO IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT SECUSSEFUL I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

    MY CONTACT NUMBER IS O792118341

    MY EMAIL IS MSUKU.ELIAM@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.