The deadline for submissions for the Monash Debating Review is approaching soon. Submissions should be in by July 31st. If there are any queries or problems emails should be sent to the Editor (email@example.com) or to your regional Associate editor (email address below).
- Should be in English
- Should be 2000 to 3000 words in length
- Should be sent to the editorial committee via Harish Natarajan, the Editor in Chief by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or RTF by July 31, 2010.
- Should include a SEPARATE document stating the author’s name, University and debating society where applicable, a brief biography focusing on debating experience, contact e-mail address, postal address, word count and the title of the submission. Please do not place any identifying information in the body of your work.
- Joint authorship is permitted
- Publication is open to all those interested. Submissions must, however, be in some way relevant to debating.
- Submissions should focus either on an issue that may concern the international debating community, or a current event, or issue of international significance and its applicability to debating. The previous edition included essays on the use of International Law in debates, the politics of climate change, the role of a whip speaker, the substance of style, new arguments from new epistemologies, and debating in Africa.
Harish Natarajan, Editor, IONA, email@example.com
Paralabh Gupta, Associate Editor, Oceania, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Hume, Associate Editor, Asia, email@example.com
Padraic Ryan, Associate Editor, North America, firstname.lastname@example.org