This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

23 December 2008

Happy Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all visitors to this site a happy Christmas (or holiday season). Of course if you celebrate a different religious festival at this time or even if this time of year bears no special significance for you I hope you will still accept my wish for happiness, peace and prosperity at this time and into 2009.

And in particular I would like to wish best of luck to all those travelling to worlds in Cork. I'm sure it will be a great tournament and I look forward to meeting many of you there in a few days.

If you can't be at worlds but would like to know what is happening be sure to check this site for regular updates from the championships.

Colm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.