This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

21 October 2007

Update from Worlds - Kosher Food

Dear All,

Those of you who require Kosher meal please contact me asap. My email is tarique@assumptionworlds.com. I need to discuss with our Jewish guest regarding Kosher food arrangement. I have been in contact with a Rabi here in Thailand from the Israeli Embassy. Kosher food arrangement must be shared with our delegates and we need your feedback on the arrangements. If any detailed questioned need to be answered I can forward all inquiries to the Rabi himself. We have arranged 100% Kosher food from caterer that caters to the Israeli Embassy here in Bangkok.

Sincerely,
Tarique Shakil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.