Oxford may be under threat of flood, but fear not, for it gives us great pleasure to announce that we are ready to begin registration for the Oxford IV 2007.
International Package registration will open at 00:01 hrs BST on Wednesday, August 1, 2007. Registration for domestic teams will open at 00:01 hrs BST on Saturday, September 1st.
International teams who wish to attend the Oxford IV can register either with the International Package or with the IONA (domestic) package. However, we do strongly recommend the International Package for international teams. Although it is £30 more, among its benefits are this it does guarantee you, in addition to everything provided by the IONA package:
* Exemption from the n-1 rule.
* A guaranteed extra night of crash on Thursday.
* Free entrance to the historic Oxford Union Thursday night debate, "This house looks forward to seeing a democrat in the White House". This debate will feature Tom DeLay and Al Sharpton, amongst others, and is set to be the Union's most high-profile debate in years.
* A cocktail party on Thursday night with free cocktails.
* A free walking tour of historic Oxford, which is celebrating the 1000th year of its foundation.
The team cap is 3 teams per institution. We would like to draw the attention of all Irish institutions to our website, which explains the position of the Convenors with regard to Irish institutions.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our personal e-mails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're also in the process of planning some fantastic social events for you, and more information on these will be available soon. Of course, there's always the Championship Dinner to look forward to, which this year will be bigger and better than ever before!
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in November.
Lewis Turner and Krishna Omkar
Co-Convenors, Oxford IV 2007