on behalf of the All-Asians 2006 Org Com:
The organisers of the upcoming 13th All-Asians (6-14 May 2006), Langkawi 2006, would like to share the love with the rest of the world, and invite everyone to sunny Langkawi to join Asia and celebrate debating!
The tournament is open to international teams (non-breaking, but entitled to 7 prelim rounds and 1,290 social events), adjudicators and observers (ie people who want a holiday in Langkawi with lots of debaters to get pissed with).
- rego is slightly less than 170 USD
- 9 days in a 4-Star hotel on a tropical island
- the entire island is duty free (beer is 6 USD, for a CRATE! about 27 cents a beer. Liquors, tobacco, perfumes, clothes, cars, all at duty free prices)
- all debates will happen IN the Tournament Hotel (zero travelling time)
- dream socials (BBQs on the beach, beach games, parties)
- holiday activities abound! (snorkelling, diving, boating, jet skis, para-glyding, volleyball, hiking, tours...)
- all welcoming Malaysian hospitality!
for travel help : firstname.lastname@example.org
for registration issues : email@example.com
for everything else : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information : www.asians2006.org
see you here!
Asians 2006 Org Com.