Following UADC on Twitter is now verging on confusing but from what I can make out that means it is reflecting the confusion at UADC. The break announcement was delayed because the tab was wrong and then a council meeting seemed to be called mid way through the announcement. I've decided I couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out and will report what seems to be the break and the motions and hopefully it will all get sorted out.
NUS1 - NUS2
UPD1 - UPD2
1. THW make the raising of business and labour standards a prerequiste for development aid.
2. THW punish financial institution who fail to maintain liquidity in situation of market fluctuation.
3. THW discard tourism reliant economy strategies
NUS1 v MARA1
DLSU1 v UPD1
NTU1 v UPD2
ADMU1 v NUS2
1. THW target the families of our enemies
2. THBT its letgitimate for states to exaggerate threats to pass unpopular legislation they deem to be in the interest of national security
3. THW discontinue all Black Operations
Double Octo Finals
1. THBT states should actively protect the practice of home grown religion
2. THBT the state should cease to recognize the specific 'right to religious freedom'
3. TH would not allow religious missions to access the vulnerable
EFL Qtr Finals
Bakrie1 v Binus1
Tokyo1 v LSPR1
Bipeds1 v SYSU1
BAU1 v CHULA2
First 8 teams advance to the octofinals.
Bogor Institute of Agriculture
Sun Yat Sen University
London School of Public Relations
Bina Nusantara University