Dear World Debate Community,
Greetings in St. La Salle!
Roughly three days before the First Phase of Registration opens, we are very delighted to present to you the De La Salle Worlds Guide to Online Registration Video, which is accessible through our website at http://www.dlsuworlds.com/ or here
Below are the Registration Policies for De La Salle Worlds 2012:
1. Registration will be done on a first come-first served basis.
2. Registration of an institution will only be honored if the information given is COMPLETE. There must be no blank left unfilled. Acronyms of Institution Names or other information asked for on the Registration page shall be considered INCOMPLETE.
3. Submitting your registration form is an acknowledgment that the person registering has read and understood all policies, and the repercussion of not abiding by them in behalf of the entire contingent. The Institution Representative has the duty to disseminate this information and ensure that the entire contingent abides by these rules. Failure to comply will result to the forfeiture of the slot registered in WUDC 2012.
4. There shall absolutely be no spamming during the opening of Registration. The definition of spamming is the unnecessary participation in the registration process, when the registrant has no intention to join WUDC 2012 to begin with, or is registering with the intention of humoring the process. The Registration team will be able to identify spammers and there will be repercussions.
5. Should more than one form from the institution register into the system (i.e. that two people from the same institution registered at the same time and were both able to get in), after the release of the list of registered participants, the institution must e-mail the Registration Team to cancel one of the slots and make way for another team on the waitlist. This must be done within a week’s time.
6. Institutions have the responsibility to abide by the registration schedule as outlined on the DLSU Worlds website. Non-compliance may result in a forfeiture of slots.
7. Should an institution wish to withdraw from the Championship, they must inform the organizers at the soonest possible time. This may be done through email. A message should be sent to the Registration Team informing them of the withdrawal.
8. All information provided shall be owned by De La Salle Worlds and shall be used in any manner deemed fit by the Organizing Committee.
For any questions and inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Crystal Francisco, Registration and Communications Director at email@example.com.
Taking you to Manila,
The De La Salle Worlds Registration Team