This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

23 December 2010

Happy Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all visitors to this site a happy Christmas. Of course if you celebrate a different festival at this time or even if this time of year is of no special significance for you I hope you will still accept my wish for happiness, peace and prosperity at this time and into 2011.

And in particular I would like to wish best of luck to all those travelling to worlds in Botswana. I'm sure it will be a great tournament and be sure to come back here for regular updates over the next few days.

Nollaig shona dhaoibh.

Colm

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    No post about how NUS "won" Wupid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon

    Why the quotation marks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 am

    See the live feed? Yeh... I don't think they'll be putting the video of that online somehow... you can try searching twitter for "Wupid" and see what comes up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for the delay posting. I was busy with family stuff in the run up to Christmas. I have now put up a post on NUS winning WUPID

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.