This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

19 June 2009

A bit of light relief

After arriving into the office this morning with a normal Friday morning "I wish I was still in bed" feeling I came across something on facebook that just made me laugh.
It's a series of pictures with debating related "headlines" that make some of the images really funny.  From what I can gather they were created by Conor Keane of NUI Galway.  Click here for the full set.  You will need a facebook account to see them.
Also Ger Hennessy sent me these links months ago and I don't think I ever posted them.  They are videos that are played at recent Irish IVs.
Just a little something to lighten your day as you head towards the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.