This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

27 December 2008

Update from Cork Day 1

I'm back home after registering at Worlds. It seemed to be running fairly smoothly. I wasn't on any of the lists of judges (It was a bit late when I confirmed to Derek that I would be attending) but still got registered and a badge in about 10 minutes.

Keep checking back here for ongoing updates as the competition unfolds.

I'm not the only one who will be reporting. Jens from yourgermancorrespondant and Tuna from Globaldebate will also be posting some updates. There is also a facebook group giving updates.

Each of us will bring a slightly different perspective to their coverage so I'm not afraid to refer people to those blogs also (you can find a link to them on the right hand side). However as always www.debating.ie will endevour to provide the best overall coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.