Who should join?
- Those who have never debated in an international debating varsity tournament
- Those who have never judged an international debating varsity tournament
- Those who have never seen an international debating varsity tournament
- Those who want a refreshing reminder of why you debate in university in the first place
When is it organized?
- Starts exactly 2pm 13.May.2008, ends at 5pm 14.May.2008
- AUDC proper starts on 14th May. That means you can straight away join AUDC once the rookie workshop is done
Where do I stay during this time?
- You can fix your own accomodation
- But with a small fee, we'll put you up in one of IIU's hostels (apply only if you are brave)
How much is the cost for everything?
- Without accommodation, it should cost RM 25.00 per head
- With accommodation, it's RM25 + RM? (we will confirm only if we have requests)
If I need further info, where do I go?