This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

30 January 2008

"Rocket Science"


While much focus this year has been on Denzel Washington's recent movie about a Debate team there was another movie about debating earlier in the year (who would have thought our hobby would ever attract that level of attention).


"Rocket Science" is now available on DVD. I haven't seen it myself (I don't think it was in my local cinema in Limerick) but will try to rent it in the next few weeks.

It is available on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:57 am

    There's a third movie launched in '07, a documentary on US policy debate. Quite like the trailer I must say: http://youtube.com/watch?v=joOHbq8s92Q

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.