This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

17 July 2007

WSDC Blog & SA Nationals

You may have noticed that I've removed the feed from the World Schools blog. The championships are over so I've decided to take down that feed but if you are looking for it then click on "World Schools" in the list of links. As other tournaments come up and if I come across (or are notified about) a blog which is providing good coverage I'll look at putting up a similar temporary feed to direct traffic to that blog.

On a similar note does anyone know any details about the South African Nationals currently going on in Rhodes? I've had a query about them but couldn't find any updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.