This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

31 December 2006

Website problems FIXED

As you may have noticed my website is having problems this morning. The site appears to be down but debating.net is working and I can ftp into my site so I'm not sure what the problem is. I may have exceeded download limits. I've e-mailed the technical people but it's New Year's eve so it could be really bad timing. I'll continue to update the blog and hopefully things will be fixed soon. If you ever can't access the main site the blog can be accessed at http://worlddebating.blogspot.com/. It may be worth bookmarking that address.

Update: It appears to be fixed now. Thanks to the debating.net team.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:10 pm

    As parents of a participant in The Worlds we would like to congratulate you on your website. We are able to keep up with events and know what is happening where. Our son is Jonathan Hardman in the Glasgow A team. We wish good luck to all entrants and a Happy New Year when it comes!

    Mammy and Pop Hardman

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.