This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

14 October 2005

Posting details of WUDC Teams

As you may have noticed I have posted the Monash teams for Worlds which I received on e-mail

As there are 150 different institutions listed as registered for Worlds, I can't do a special announcement for every squad that I may receive.

But if people want to let others know they will be at Worlds and see who else is coming send me your team details and I'll post them up here once a week or so depending on how many, if any, I receive. email me at colm_flynn@hotmail.com

Also this only applies to Worlds. However if you can send me any results from other competitions please do.

Colm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.