This Blog has now moved to idebate.org/worlddebating - all future posts will be made there!

19 September 2005

Change to a Blog

As you have probably noticed I have updated this page to be built around a blog. The reasons for this are:

- It will simplify updating the site.
- I can post info faster once I recieve it.
- I can post updates from any PC without web editing.
- I can post updates from email and my mobile phone meaning I can post live updates from tournaments including Dublin Worlds.
- The Blog site will automatically archive news articles & results.
- I can add users to allow others post to the site.

It's a change that I am experimenting with. I am not happy with some aspects of the Blog (in particular formatting options). I will review how it is working and can always change back if I decide that the Blog is not what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.