The new EUDC Committee is comprised of:
Chair: Uri Zakai (Israel)
Secretary: Domagoj Baric (Croatia)
Mila Turajlic (Yugoslavia)
Barbara Havelkova (Czech Republic)
Oleyssa Diamova (Russia)
Nika Svarc (Slovenia)
Mark Summers (England)
Germany, Moldova and France were also represented at the Council meeting and the Netherlands and Turkey were represented by proxies.
Ireland and Scotland did not attend or appoint proxies.
1) Making sure that all of the competitors knew and had access to the eligibility rules for competing as ESL. A system for dealing with borderline cases etc at the tournament on future occasions was discussed. Specific issues regarding eligibility at the 2002 tournament also discussed and resolved.
2) Accessibility to the Constitution, the Rules etc to be improved.
At present they can be found in the "Links" secion of the website to this list which can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EUDC
3) Croatia voted unopposed as hosts for 2003
4) Better promotion of the tournament in the British Isles
5) Various issues regarding the assessment of adjudicators.